9 delicious salads every day
We have gathered for you the top 9 recipes of salads with exquisite taste and ease of preparation.
Salad with croutons.
Salad with smoked cheese.
Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables.
Egg salad and ham.
Salad with chicken, beans and cheese.
Quick salad with beans and crab sticks.
Salad with Korean carrot.
Salad with croutons
Large cucumber — 1 PC. Boiled chicken breast (chicken or ham) — 250 g Cheese durum — 70-100 g Corn — 1 Bank Garlic Croutons Mayonnaise
The cucumber and the breast cut into small cubes, cheese to RUB on a small grater. Garlic finely chop or skip through chesnokodavilku. Corn put in a colander to stack the extra juice.
Mix cucumbers, breast, cheese and added corn, garlic and croutons. Dressed with mayonnaise. Crisp juicy salad is ready to eat.
Salad with smoked cheese
Carrots (raw) — 1 PC. Smoked cheese — 100 g Sausage smoked — 100 g Garlic — 3 cloves Mayonnaise — 2 tablespoons canned Corn — 1 Bank Salt, pepper
Fresh carrots and smoked cheese to RUB on a large grater, sausage cut into strips, add corn, finely chopped garlic mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly. Salt and pepper to add to taste. Ready salad garnish with greens. Quick and easy to prepare this salad is loved by you and your family!
Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken
Chicken fillet — 300 g Canned pineapple — 200 g Hard cheese — 200 g White bread or loaf — 100 g vegetable Oil Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
3. Cut into cubes of canned pineapple, on a fine grater three cheese.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g Chicken fillet — 1 PC. Cucumber — 1 piece chicken Eggs — 4 pieces Green onions — 1 bunch Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken. For flavor add the carrot, onion and Bay leaf. A broth we then used for soup.
2. Shinkuem cabbage. Finely crumble green onions. Cucumber cut into strips.
3. After our chicken was otvalilas, cut it in small cubes. And also boil the eggs and crumble them finely.
4. All put in a salad bowl, stir, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Dressed with mayonnaise and serves a La carte.
Italian salad with ham, cheese and vegetables
Ham — 300 g Tomatoes — 2 PCs sweet Pepper — 2 pieces Pasta 400 g canned Corn — 300 g Cheese — 200 g Mayonnaise — to taste
1. Boil the pasta — it is best to use horns or spiral pasta in salted water, drain and allow to cool.
2. Slice the tomato and pepper cubes, ham into thin slices. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
3. Mix all the ingredients, dress the salad with mayonnaise.
Salad with egg and ham
Smoked ham — 400-500 g chicken Eggs — 4 pieces Sweet pepper — 1 piece Cucumber — 1 piece Canned corn — 1 Bank (350 g) Small bunch fresh dill Mayonnaise Sol
1. Prepare the ingredients: cook hard-boiled eggs, wash peppers, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain water from corn.
2. Slice the eggs in a large bowl. Add the corn and stir.
3. Slice the ham into thin long pieces and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the pepper into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and slice into thin slices. Add everything in a bowl.
5. Chop fresh dill and add to the salad. All mix, salt to taste, then add the mayonnaise and mix again.
Salad with chicken, beans and cheese
Simple salad from simple ingredients, but very, very tasty – is not fresh, hearty and spicy.
Boiled chicken fillet — 300g Beans (boiled or canned) — 200 g Cheese (hard) — 150 g Corn (canned) – 400g Pickled cucumbers – 3-4 pieces of Black bread – 3 slices Garlic – 1 clove Salt, mayonnaise, a bunch of parsley
Quick salad with beans and crab sticks
Red beans in its own juice — 200 g Eggs — 2-3 PCs. Crab sticks — 200 g sour Cream, salt, pepper, herbs
2. Then all mix, add salt and pepper to taste and dress with sour cream. The salad is ready!
Salad with Korean carrot
Mushrooms — 200 g Onion — 2 PCs Eggs — 4 PCs. Fell chicken — 300 g Korean carrot — 300 g Hard cheese — 100 g Mayonnaise Sol